Diaspora Immigration Resource Center
DIASPORA IMMIGRATION RESOURCE CENTER
Diaspora Immigration Resource Center’s mission is to ensure that marginalized undocumented non-immigrant population residents of the United States of America receive the benefit of comprehensive, competent, zealous and effective legal representation and protection under current immigration laws.
Only by achieving legal immigration status will the target populations’ ability to reach full potential to integrate into the society of their choosing and enjoy benefits and protection guaranteed to all citizens under the U.S. Constitution be realized.
Yolette M. Saintiny, Esq.
An Immigrant myself, I do understand and identify with the needs of my clients and thus vow to zealously represent their rights and interests to legal immigration and migration under current laws….
As a member in good standing of the New York State Bar, Second Judicial Department since 1995; I have been engaged in the practice of immigration law for twelve years in general and since 2008 exclusively.
My extensive legal experience includes multiple appearances before Federal, State Courts and Administrative Tribunals on diverse subject matters, including securing release from Immigration Detention Centers. I am a zealous advocate who will go the extra mile for my clients to ensure a positive outcome.
Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn Heights, New York 1994’
Languages: English, French and Haitian Creole
The Saintiny Immigration Law Firm
Contact Us: 1.888.661.8007 for In-Person Consultation within the Carolinas by Appointment Only
How to become a Client of The Diaspora Immigration Resource Center?
- Contact Us by telephone, email or send us a note to schedule an appointment
- No Walk-ins will be accepted
Whom do we represent?
- Immigrants of all Nationalities.
How are legal fees charged?
- Sliding scale fees
- Immigration filing costs are your responsibility
- USCIS Application Fee Waiver maybe available based on individual verified financial status
- Free legal representation is limited to destitute individuals.
- Donations are accepted to assist indigent clients offset travel and other costs
- Currently Donations are not Tax Exempt
Immigration Services Offered
- Family Based Petitions
- Family of U.S. Citizens
- Family of Green Card Holders
- Family of Refugees & Asylees
- Adjustment of Status (Marriage Based)
- Adjustment of Status (Family Based)
- Removal of Conditions of Residence
- K-1 Fiancé (e) Visas
- Employment Authorization
- Violence against Women Act “VAWA” Petitions
- Green Card Renewal ǀ Replacement
Temporary Non-Immigrant Visas
- TPS- Temporary Protected Status
- Student Visas
- Visitor Visas
- Extension of Stay
- Change of Non-immigrant Status
- Refugees & Asylum
- Humanitarian Parole
- Battered Spouse, Children & Parents
- Special Situations
- “TPS” Temporary Protected Status
- Deferred Enforced Departure
- DACA- Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Process
Citizenship and Naturalization
- Derived or Acquired Citizenship through Parents
- Citizenship for Military Members and Dependents
- Naturalization based on Permanent Residency
- Waivers- Disability- Language- Age
- Certificate of Naturalization Replacement
Immigration Court Representation
Services on Retainer Only
- Bond Hearings
- Cancellation of Removal
Experience You Can Trust ǀ Protecting Your Rights to Legal Immigration and Migration under Current Laws…
Contact Us 1.888.661.8007 for In-Person Consultation within the Carolinas
Consultations are by Appointment Only